By khaelian - 10/11/2010 17:22 - United States

Today, my girlfriend fell down the stairs and broke her ankle. She also had a bruise on her leg due to her friend biting her. I spent the night in the hospital to be there for her and support her, but I should have expected that the nurses would treat me like a criminal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 434
You deserved it 2 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BrandonG_fml 0
green_eyes124 0

Why did her friend bite her? Gosh, all these vampire movies and tv shows have people going crazy! : )

Comments

doggywalker 1

that's what you get for pushing your girlfriend down the stairs and then biting her ankle stupid.

you may be joking, but it's just not funny and if your serious just shut up you know he didn't do anything wrong

MyyLifeeIssFcked 0

Um why would her friend bite her to begin with?

Kehaulani1994 0

I have a friend that bites me alot and it irritates the hell outta me. I get bruises and bite marks on my arms. but yeah that sucks--but **** them. they don't know and even if they are doin their job they shouldn't assume anything until they get all the facts straight. If they simply assumed then who the **** are we trusting our lives too??

Kehaulani1994 0

PS some friends bite eachoter to be funny. it's not that weird it is just irritating an hurts. stop being so narrow minded and judgmental about the biting :p

does Wayne Brady have to choke a bitch?

MisherzzSquisher 0

I understand the nurses point of view but they can't jump into conclusions = sorry!

That's awful. Hate it when people stereotype everyone. It is true that domestic abuse exists, but it seems the default is to assume that the boyfriend abused the girl. (Or parents abused their child). I had a friend whose son sprained his hand, and my friend and his wife were interrogated. I know it is letting my imagination wild – but I often worry that if something were to happen to me, would my wonderful boyfriend, who treats me like a princess, become the prime suspect?

it doesn't matter what they think as long as you care about her enough to stay there with her. I think that is the sweetest thing. :)

i hate double standards. a woman breaks a leg/gets a bruise=abusive boyfriend. a man does the same=klutz/work accident.