By Autocorrected - 04/03/2012 05:02 - Philippines

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me through a text message. In retaliation, I started typing a long list of everything I hate about her. Just as I pressed the send button, she text me again saying "Just joking. You know I'd never leave you. Love you babe :)" FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 662
You deserved it 31 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who fake dumps someone? Who dumps over txt msg? Gah, there is something wrong with your girl.

Comments

This won't end well if you do not respond. :S

A girl with no concept of what an appropriate joke is and a guy who acts brashly. Definitely a match made in heaven.

ImSoEffedUp 10

Dang.... That's gotta suck! Please tell me you and her are like teenagers or sumthin.... Its bad enough that the only way a high percentage of people communicate these days is thru text messages..... But to FAKE dump someone over a text is sooooo childish.... U can text whatever u like, the person on the other end may no read it as u intended it to be read.... More REAL conversations people....

goliatron 9

That is a douchebag joke to play on ANYONE. I hope she chokes on a ham sandwich!

Hush up zoey! And lol lmbo! Thats soo funny!!! Hahaha

Zhammiex3 0

Buisit talagang babae yan..

Yep, my girl did that. I walked out on her ass. She was smart enough to get her ass up and come running when she realized I really did just drop everything and walk on out. Then she tries telling me I was the immature one. HA! Dumb females amuse me. "It was just a joke!", my ass. Hope she took a good long hard look at the list you sent her and got a nice hard really check. And as a previous poster said, everyone defending this ho would be singing a different tune if it was the guy who did this. More dumb females to amuse me!

Numeral 4

Autocorrect! His name says it all