By Anonymous - 21/01/2012 22:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were hugging in the hall after school. This annoying kid I know walked by, and yelled, "Tiny penis!" at me. My girlfriend responded, "Yep." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 415
You deserved it 5 039

Same thing different taste

Comments

leogirl95 12

It's not the size it's how you use it?

It's not the size of the worm, it's how you wiggle it. Oh and I heard spitting on it is lucky :).

As the lovely Jeffree Star says, "It's not about the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean." (;

Haha! Where did you hear that? I can just imagine le douch," Hey baby, spitting on my dick is lucky!!!" Do not fall for this ladies. Please only suck penises if you really want to, not because you are desperate for a "load" of luck.

The way you word things is hilarious "only suck penises if you really want to" LOL

size does matter, not entirely but still matters

Kara_rated 5

Haha. She was probably kidding. I put an xs sticker from my shirt on my boyfriend's crotch after we went shopping (I stole the idea from an FML I read once) and he got offended. But I was kidding.

fattylumptard 1

What were you buying that was extra small? Cause you look more like a medium to large

ZombieLoveA 0

She said the xs sticker was from her shirt. She does look like a medium though. Or a small. Not large though...

Kara_rated 5

How do I look like a medium to large? My picture is of my face. I am 102 pounds. There is nothing fat on me, I have a 5% BMI. And the xs sticker was from my shirt, bitch.

Yeah, I'm guessing OP's girlfriend was just joking around, or else she wouldn't be going out with you. Just think of it as a joke.

So what, she obviously likes it if she's still with you. Not the size of the ship, it's how the ship moves in the ocean OP.

"You said we were going on a cruise...So how the hell did we end up on this canoe?" xD xD JEFREEE STAR FTW!

ToeJams 0

Next time the two of you have sex just put it in her butt really fast then ask her "is it tiny now?" while she screams in pain

mama2b3 20

That's messed up. That shit hurts!

GoW_Chick 14

...and the best comment on this FML goes too ...*drumroll* .... ToeJams! XD

minktheshrink 0

Depends on how small it is. What happens when she responds saying she can't feel it?

daa2138 0

Someone should do that to you, you twat.

betterdaysahead 14
griffins33 4

She obviously doesn't mind or she would've left you. Not that big of a deal.

minktheshrink 0

I don't think the fml is about the girlfriend minding, but more about announcing her confirmation about his tiny cattle prod. I mean after all a girlfriends duty is to " lift him up" right? Not put him down!

Damn she blew up your spot. Stuff like that blows like wildfire throughout school

U should of said "when did you suddenly become gay?"

You should have said "quality over quantity bitch!"

06rubiandrea_fml 5

Yes keep telling yourself that...

It actually is the truth, unless you're a selfish bitch. :)

06rubiandrea_fml 5

and again...keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better...however it doesn't mean that is the truth...

It is my opinion, and not only mine either. I'd much rather have a wider dick than a pencil dick where you probably couldn't even feel it.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

lool yeah sure... I guess you do have a tiny penis than!

Lmfao im a girl so I don't even have a penis. You get an A for effort though.

06rubiandrea_fml 5