By Sir Vom-a-lot - 14/06/2012 16:28 - United Kingdom - West Drayton

Today, my girlfriend and I got to the stage in our relationship where she thinks its okay to change her tampon whilst I brush my teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 649
You deserved it 6 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really don't think there is any stage in a relationship where that would be okay. FYL haha

AbbyRocksYourSoc 3

Sorry for you OP. That's bloody ridiculous.

Comments

violet_skyeify 0

My fiance has no problem with it. If I gotta do it may as well not hog the bathroom. In fact he decided to take them out and put them in for me on occasion. Its just a normal woman thing.

That is so revolting. You and your husband need to work on your personal boundaries.

Who are you to say their lack of personal boundaries is revolting, Ambience? It's ok for him to stick his penis in her and ejaculate but it's not ok for him to see her bodily fluids come out? You leave the boundaries to YOUR relationship. Kudos, violet_skyeify.

what_ever2007 11

I second what NoReservations said -- who is someone to say that someone else's relationship is wrong? If it's working well for them, and they're both happy, then why should they change? Just because someone else doesn't agree with what they do?

If you have more than one bathroom, then she should have done that in another one. But if it's just the one bathroom, what do you expect? You have to share it at times, and most things done in the bathroom aren't pleasant to witness. Just suck it up and remember that she has to deal with you using the bathroom while she brushes her teeth, too.

Theres a stage for that? Thats... disturbing...

aleia18 3

This should never, EVER be okay in any relationship. That's just nasty/disturbing/wrong on so many levels. :-s

That's gross ... but are you already at the stage where you can't communicate anymore? Just tell her that her thoughtless action is a real mood killer and that she'd better keep it private next time. Unless she wants you to go #2 while she takes a shower in the same bathroom...

My thoughts exactly on the ******** while showering!

rayna19 2

I've been dating my bf for four years and I never see that happening...

nikkinurse 10

That stage should not exist

nynylynn 10

Feel bad for all of you. I got a boyfriend who doesn't get bothered by that at all and we are comfortable with basically anything in front of each other.