By off to the whorehouse, then - 31/03/2014 21:03 - United Kingdom - Brighton

Spicy
Today, my Game of Thrones addicted girlfriend decided to name my penis Tyrion Lannister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 910
You deserved it 7 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your penis is now a Lannister, one of the wealthiest penises in all the seven kingdoms.

Comments

cjwayy 22

Is that Peter Dinklage's character?

Yes, the Imp. He's actually a pretty awesome character.

Excuse my ignorance for not knowing anything related to this topic, but as long as the GF is implying that OP's thingy is like "Peter" the "Imp" and not "Peter" the "limp", then it's all good.

cjwayy 22

Well geez people, I've never watched GOT.

54, well now it's the Game of Bones.

You may have a short dick. But at least it is also handsome and charismatic.

Why is her original comment downvoted? So she's not a fan, so what? Am I missing something?

well given that he's a prick, its all just synonyms really

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I like Tyrion! Haha. I actually think he's a good person; he's got a sense of decency that most Lannisters don't have. :P (I'm not sure if you've read the books or not but that's where my opinion is coming from).

He is a kick ass character but I wonder if she named it based on the characters personality or size :P

Hiimhaileypotter 52

LOL, that's true. OP, does she call you her Giant of Lannister?

At least it's not Joffery. Nobody seems to like him besides me.

skyeyez9 24

He is the only normal Lannister out of the whole lot.

Really, #40? I don't think anybody likes Joffrey. Not even Cersei likes Joffrey, and she's his mom.

*spoiler alert* practically everyone but tyrion dies. So hey! She's calling you a survivor at least! Of course she could also be implying you're short, ill tempered, and/or ugly, but we'll look on the bright side on this one.

Hey better than "baby carrot" or "chicken little"

It's better then having a girl see it and say "awwe that things adorable" :/

So at least im not the only one who named mine. I named mine jumbo, but i think "the dicktator" might be good too

And is that the rough and tough guy? Or is it the guy that looks like he hasn't touched a bench press in his life? Cause I mean I would rather want the rough and tough guy then the wimp.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love this. So much.

ahahahaha there's a favorite button for a reason

ahahahahaha there are better ways to talk to people

Your penis is now a Lannister, one of the wealthiest penises in all the seven kingdoms.

I know right? I don't see the problem here. Haha

josiemorehouse 12

Better Tyrion than Walder Frey or Littlefinger!! :) Either a really old guy or a guy whose name sounds like a tiny pinkie!! Hehe!! A Lannister always pays his debts! Neither FYL or YDI, just awesomeness!!! Ha!!

you do realize Tyrion is a dwarf, And therefore she's calling him small? It's not really all that awesome.

She's not necessarily calling him small, if you've read the books there is another reason Shae calls him her "Giant of a Lannister." If she wanted to call him small she could call him Varys, Theon, or Littlefinger.

josiemorehouse 12

#26... Varys... Hahaha!! #19 - Never judge penis size based on height. Midgets may have small arms and legs, but they could be well endowed. :)

I wasn't basing penis size on height, I was saying that she was comparing Tyrion, who is small in terms of height, and his dick, which I thought she was sauing was small in terms of size.

^ Actually, Theon is known in the seven kingdoms for having a very large penis.

"His dick" meaning OP's, sorry. should've been more clear.

'And as Tyrion Lannister ventured into the gasping dark cave of Kazmodan...'