By Anonymous - 11/06/2013 03:23 - United States - Cleveland

Today, my friend told me he had just robbed a bank and needed a place to hide. Thinking he was joking, I let him in so we could hang out. 15 minutes later, the cops storm into my apartment. Now I'm an accomplice in a crime I thought was a joke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 774
You deserved it 17 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are not an accomplice, and the police will surely figure that out. What you most definitely are, however, is a bad judge of character!

The jig is up. The news is out. They finally found you.

Comments

perdix 29

When your cellmate starts "joking" about anally raping you, just laugh and bend over. Hahahaha! Good luck in prison.

Hangover 3 or BendOver or was it BangedBy 3

Well you have no involvement...that's the good thing...I guess (if there is) a future time this comes up help or tell him to take a hike...

rmoman007 7

That really sucks but it is funny sorry

brittyed 11

It was an honest mistake. I hope the cops see your side of the story and let you off. If he ever shows up at your door after another crime, just lock your doors and shut your blinds. It's one thing to help a friend in need out, but you have to draw the line somewhere OP lmao.

One of these day's this will be a funny story to tell your parole officer. In all seriousness if it went down the way you claim it did then you have nothing to worry about, you weren't deliberately or knowingly trying to pervert the course of justice so you will be free to go.

Well now he is in trouble, since he has lied to them... That's what i understood by "the cops came.... I'm now an accomplice..."

Jeez when did police stations become so lax, they let you post FML's from you cell.

He may have not been in a cell. He could have posted bail.

websphere69 27

maybe next time you'll believe your friend

Maybe you can crawl through a river of shit and come out clean on the other side.

This is where a simple code phrase, such as bazinga, could be quite handy.