By Anonymous - 12/09/2009 20:06 - United Kingdom

Today, my friend's 11 year old son accidentally shocked himself with our electric fly swatter. Thirty seconds later, while trying to prove to him that it's physically impossible to shock yourself with it, and that it's perfectly safe, I did the exact same thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 791
You deserved it 54 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Avabundy 0

Really? An electric fly swatter won't shock something if you hit it against anything? I guess its lucky your hands weren't wet.

Don't electric fly swatters have stickers on them, saying they can shock you? YDI

Comments

Expertfail 0

Oh god... YDI it for being some kind of unstoppable moron!

pmk138 0

wow wtf...I'm gunna go against the tide andsay fyl cause u musthave gotten pregnant at a very young age if ur that stupid. anyone got a pictureof an electric flyswatter btw? i'd look one up on gogle but i'm on my phone and just typing this is kind of hard lol. (also I really meant ydi so don't tell me off. im just not sure if my my firs part was truly funny or not.)

sLsIDK 0

Fail guys, no where did she (the OP) say that she saw the kid get shocked, and no where did she say she even had a child, learn to read. And to those who are saying it's pretty stupid to have an electric fly swatter, have you ever tried to swat a fly that didn't just sit there and let you swat it? Not that easy, now try when there are 6+ flies doing that. And to top it off you have to swing that thing pretty fast if you want to get a fatal hit in midair.

must have got pregnant at young age? oh yeah she probably got pregnant with her FRIEND'S child pretty young...learn to read dick face

thingymajig 0

hahahhaaha!!! i really love it whenever adults r proved wrong by the kid! total YDI

Twin_Uzis 0

Never heard of an electric fly-swatter. The regular ones work fine for me.

http://www.import-racing.org/products/misc/electric%20fly%20swatter/flyswatter.jpg That's all I can do to help. You still have to copy + paste. They look like tennis rackets. Edit: This was meant as a reply to #60.

electric flyswatters get used on the bums of individuals who enjoy pain. it hurts.

amazingkate 0

you know those things come with warnings.

ChocolatexGames 0

my friend had one of those and-HAHAH the comment above me is 69!! 69!!!!!!! haha!! [wow, im really sorry about that] but yes, i touched it through my sleeve with like, my elbow, it did shock.