By -___- - 14/09/2012 23:06 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, my five-year-old daughter asked me why moms don't swallow clothes, so that their babies won't be born naked. My husband burst into derisive laughter, and has now trained her into responding to the name "Derp-Derp." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 657
You deserved it 3 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missababgaga 19

Remind him that he is the father of your "Derp-Derp"

Comments

This father is awesome. He deserves an award. I'll get the medal, you make the sandwiches. Make sure little derp-derp is dressed appropriate!

I hope you're being ironic on purpose right now.. (if not, sorry! :) )

'Derp' or other similar names, is a word used to imply stupidity on another's part.

That is the funniest ******* shit I've hear all day. Are you serious your husband unleashed comedy gold lol lil derp derp haha

"Derp Derp" is comedy gold to you? That's really all it takes to amuse you? Go listen to some Dane Cook then. He'll be right up your alley.

You guys are stiffs stop actin holier then thou Dane cook are you serious? It was cute it made me laugh because I call my cousin that. Stfu acting like your something special because you don't laugh at a dad teasing his daughter. ******* stiffs

Next time tell her its because mommy's can keep there babies warm all the time, even without clothes. That's what makes mommy's special. Tell your husband to stop. Especially for the fact that you child is showing intelligence. She knows ppl wear clothes and that babies come out naked. She connected the two and asked an intelligent question for a 5 year old. If anything the one that looks like an idiot is your husband.

SApprentice 34

That pretty much says it. She knows what is being said to her, she's intelligent, and one day the degradation will really harm her. It's a form of child abuse.

perdix 29

She doesn't know the Facts of Life. Once you give her The Talk, she'll know the truth. If Daddy ***** Mommy using baby clothing as a condom, the baby won't be born naked.