By Anonymous - 19/10/2011 18:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancé has been jumping out of closets and from around corners with a video camera, trying to catch me naked. He says he wants to post a video online so his old high school friends can "rate" me. I'm now afraid to get intimate, shower, or even change my clothes in my own home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 194
You deserved it 5 169

Same thing different taste

Comments

perdix 29

You're playing this all wrong. Running away and hiding won't stop him. Here's what you do: 1) Find out some of his high school friends' names. 2) When he's gone, take his camera and set it up near the end of your bed. 3) Record yourself masturbating to climax (****** and vibrators would be nice cinematic touches!) 4) Yell out the HS friends' names during climaxes. 5) Post the video without his knowledge. 6) Make sure the friends are invited to the wedding. 7) Go commando under your wedding dress. 8) ???? 9) Profit! 10) Ditch that gang of losers with your new-found wealth in hand!

Sit him down and explain to him that taking pictures or video of you naked without your consent is a crime, that you could have him arrested for, not a joke.

when your home alone,video tape yourself taking a crap and give it to him.

perdix 29

I like that better than my own 10-point plan above. Well done!

josh72492 0

I gave you a 8.7 out of 10. I've seen better.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Yeah... not funny. Definitely a FYL.

EpicLovee 2

He wants to show his friends his naked fiancé? doesn't he realize they'll wanna smash you too. ?