By Anonymous - 19/10/2011 18:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancé has been jumping out of closets and from around corners with a video camera, trying to catch me naked. He says he wants to post a video online so his old high school friends can "rate" me. I'm now afraid to get intimate, shower, or even change my clothes in my own home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 194
You deserved it 5 169

Same thing different taste

Comments

PrimeStarscream 30

This is a huge red flag that he doesn't respect you. Dump him ASAP.

leadman1989 15

Well it's only fair... Then you can have him give a striptease for you and 40 of your closest friends. All with their cell phones. :)

And why are you still with him? That's just messed up..

mbrooks5110 0

You need to dump him. His actions show a complete lack of respect for you.

He has no right to invade your privacy by videoing you (naked or not) without your consent. Explain this to him once. If he does not stop,end it with him. A previous poster said marriage will change him. I strongly disagree. Never marry hoping to change someone. Whatever you don't like about a person before marriage only gets worse after the ring exchange.

BeeMaddness 0

What a freak. Tell him u feel that way and then if he doesn't stop leave n get a different house

You need to do what the others who have said tell him how your feeling If your scared you need to get yourself out of that relationship as soon as possible if scared to do that you need to try to find support that can help you with a way out. You wouldn't be alone others have had similar things hap.

He sounds like a keeper. Make sure you also get naked shots of him if he does get you - or in some other demeaning way that way you too can post it on the internet and your friends can rate him along with the world :)

glitterglam86 0