By Weirdo - 06/12/2011 22:20 - United States

Today, my family took me to a steak house. I went for an eight minute bathroom break, coming back to an empty table. They ordered dessert, and left me the bill. I'm a vegetarian, and it's my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 951
You deserved it 4 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

"happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to me... Oh I do hate my family..."

Did you time yourself from when you left the table, or when you started to pee?

perdix 29

Your nickname is very appropriate, Weirdo. First, you time your bathroom visits. Secondly, you think this story belongs in the Intimacy section. The only way this story could be intimate is if your family fled in shame and disgust of your uncontrolled fetish for public masturbation.

atomicmrpelly 2

What does being vegetarian have to do with it?

Takainthemachine 0

Eight minutes?? Just for that YDI.

She was either: A) Taking a dump B) on her period C) A or B with time to fix herself D) Throw up Really, it sounds like you never took 8 minutes in a bathroom. Are you even human?

Also, the main part of the fml is that her family took her to a steak house in the first place, even though she is a vegetarian AND ditching her with the possibly expensive bill, ON HER BIRTHDAY. Really there was no ydi for the start, the parents were douchebags for the start...

Ydi for being a vegetarian.. I'd have taken you to a steakhouse too..

that's like saying "YDI for not smoking." There is nothing wrong with being a vegetarian and clearly she doesn't preach about it and try to convert since she let her family take her to a steak house.

13, I think it was pretty much OP's way of explaining that it took them only 8 minutes to order and eat dessert, then to leave her with the bill.

Dun quite get it. U r a vegan, ur family brot u to a steak house... And it was ur bday... Erm anyways, hpy bday.

gene818 13

When did she say she's a vegan? She's a vegetarian...at a...a steak house?

fuckmylife518 15

Why the **** is this in the intimacy category?? This has absolutely nothing to do with anything sexual AT ALL....TERRIBLE fml.