By broken - 28/07/2009 17:12 - Saudi Arabia

Today, my family and I were just about to leave the house for the vacation that I had been saving up for 3 years. I was coming down the stairs with a heavy suitcase and I tripped and fell breaking my leg, now my family's gone without me while I'm in hospital. I paid for the vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 620
You deserved it 3 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone should stop being douches on this one. He works three years of his life for a vacation for his family, then it's pulled away from him at the last second. And some people STILL bring up terrorist stereotypes because he's from Saudi Arabia, or, as #58 did, call his family "low rent niggs." Poor, stereotypical and childish.

Soup_fml 0

Why do people turn into klutzes when they're about to leave on a trip? 2/3 of the time my dad goes on a multiple day biking trip, he smashes one of his toes on something five minutes before leaving, then rolls around on the floor for a while. It's so predictable I was actually waiting for it to happen last time. It's not supposed to be a vacation from your sense of balance, people.

Comments

XRiseToFallAgain 0

What type of vacation requires 3 years of salary?

A Saudi Arabian's! I actually don't know. They appear to have a computer so they can't be doing too bad... Maybe it was one hell of a vacation.

XxOMGitzbrianxX 0

it obviously wouldn't actually be worth 3 years of salary cause then he would have no money for food, clothes, etc. He was saving up for 3 years, so he probably meant a percentage of his salary.

Sounds like a classic Saudi case of family before the individual. What other things for your family do you pay for? Rent? Cable? Private school fees? Tough luck, pal, sorry bout that.

In Saudi every one chips in unlike some ppl we actually love and care about our families! :)

gerblerr 0

just dont fall next time. oh wait, there is no next time. jk, fyl

Dear OP, Did you infer that their staying would be in poor taste as per your request, or did no one *want* to stay with you? Either way, leaning towards FYL. I guess you learned how things are:-/

ur family is a bunch of dumb,low rent niggs