By xswitch74 - 16/03/2015 14:36 - United Kingdom

Today, my ex called me up to suggest that we become friends, only so that she could introduce me to her new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 562
You deserved it 4 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WavRace 14

Introduce her to your middle finger. She obviously wants your attention man.

Well, then be a gentleman and tell him about her favorite things to do during sex.

Comments

She wants you. Not only did she get a new boyfriend but she shoved it in your face

Welcome to the friendzone my friend.

She's clearly trying to make him jealous which means he's not in the "friendzone" which, by the way, does not exist.

13, I think you need a lesson in the way girls work.

The only reason you say the friendzone doesn't exist is because you've likely put someone there yourself.

I hope you didn't go op. Why bother seeing your ex again? Unless you guys were on good terms? It sounds to me like she still has feelings for you and wants to make you jealous. I'd stay far away from that one!

She has nothing better to do than to try to make you jealous

It would be funny if you took your new girlfriend with you and went on a double date. It would show her true feelings; she'd either be happy you both have moved on, or she'd be jealous and upset. Either way it would be good sitcom material!

Only people that do that are the ones that aren't fully over you

That is just very pathetic. Don't let it get to you. She clearly hasn't grown from the experience at all and is trying to prove herself to you, which means you've come a lot further than her.

You guys broke up, she moved on, but still wanted to be your friend. This isn't an FML.

This is why you just completely cut them out of your life. The best revenge, to have a great life and be happy.

Nooooooo, her sister, or even her mom if she's hot of course!