By scorned ex - 17/10/2015 03:29

Today, my ex-boyfriend sent me an email that read, "How to lose 25lbs". I was eating a large slice of pie when I opened the email. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 422
You deserved it 7 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

megs925 16

You should send him one back reading "how to **** off"

Comments

jDCrackpot 7

Don't worry OP- you lost over a hundred pounds of useless fat when you broke up with him anyway. ;)

Maybe he is worried about weight, being overweight is very unhealthy and maybe he is just looking out for you.

askullnamedbilly 33

He's her ex and he sent her an article about losing weight. He's not concerned about her health, he's a spiteful asshole who's trying to make her feel terrible about her body. Also, you have no way of knowing if OP is overweight.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

Just as you have no idea if OP is actually at a healthy weight or not... Just as we have no idea if the ex was being a dick or not. Maybe OP is a gigantic bitch, maybe they're an angel. The point is with the amount of info given, we can't judge one way or the other. Unfortunately there is a "victim" mentality that goes along with being the OP, and the FML community generally sides with the poster without having proof one way or the other about who deserved what.

You don't know that she is not overweight.

You should send him one that says "How to get a bigger dick"

Badkarma4u 17

Find one of those "how to enlarge your penis in 5 easy steps!" articles with a URL like 'wowee.com/how-to-enlarge-microdick.html' or something (I don't think that website exists but whatever) and send the link to him. If he responds with another fat-link, send more! And make sure to give him updates on how you had the first ****** in 3 years or something. Fight fire with savagery, girl!

Badkarma4u 17

That only works if the guy has a small dick. Or if hes insecure about it. If a guy knows hes good down there OP will. just look stupid. Like he points out her shortcoming and she has to fabricate some in him

Was that the rest of the pie you got pulled over for?

takeittoem 8

Be thankful you're no longer dating a man who is a total asshole.

send him one back saying "how to grow your dick 4 inches in 7 days"