By awkwardmandy - 11/03/2016 18:28 - United States - Okeene

Spicy
Today, my ex-boyfriend decided to humiliate me by confessing to my dad in detail what he and I had done together and "apologizing" for taking my virginity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 567
You deserved it 2 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

football98_fml 20

Now time for you to apologize to his dad for taking his life (:

I now see why he was your ex boyfriend.

Comments

I hope that (since it sounds like both OP and her BF still live with their respective parents) OP's dad not only tore into that ******** kid, but told his parents that he was a vile little shit who doesn't respect the privacy towards bedroom matters with old partners... And is also petty enough to slander someone's reputation for ***** and giggle to patch up his bruised, overinflated, and undeserved ego.

GabbyPLluch88 13

I wish your father punched him in the throat for his douchebaggery

What a complete tool. A gentleman never tells.

You are never, ever, ever getting back together!

That is so disgraceful - I almost feel like it is on par with if he had showed the father naked photos, in terms of the detail he described things in. It is so horrible. I hope your Dad didn't listen and didn't judge. I sincerely hope you are or will be okay OP, that sort of thing can really hurt and have a huge impact on you so please do get some professional support if you need it. I hope your relationship with your father is not changed because of it, I mean we are all human and everyone knows that often couples will have sex. You have nothing to be ashamed of, your ex did something so despicable. You have all the fml commmunity on your side who think you are better of without him, have done nothing wrong and we are rooting for you (and we don't always unite on things!)

Your dad is probably more angry at him for humiliating you than he is at you for the stuff he said. The ex could always be making stuff up to be an ass too. Use that excuse.

Hey guys, OP here. My ex still isn't over me, even though he was the one that ended it. He did some things to me that my dad would kill him for if dad knew about them. Ex got nervous, I think, so he went to dad to "confess" stuff before I could.