By Anonymous - 31/01/2014 22:08 - United States - Blue Earth

Today, my evening was shot to hell when I found my pregnant wife on the floor, sobbing because we'd run out of cheese sticks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 414
You deserved it 9 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then be a nice person and buy her more

For gods sake man not the cheesesticks. How could you think about your plans when such a tragedy has occurred.

Comments

xcam1995 6

Who do you think you are op get her some cheesesticks you cheesestick thief

Your evening is shot to hell? Your poor wife is the one without cheese sticks! F her life, man.

cryssycakesx3 22

I agree. OP sounds a little selfish.

Hahahahaha that is so true dude, she is the one without cheese sticks so F her life!

Pregnancy is probably like a 9-month long period

It's literally the opposite of a 9 month long period.

Cadillac4427 8

A 9 month long period WITHOUT the period huh #34?

you were supposed to know that she needed cheese sticks. prepare for any emergency, buy another refrigerator and stock it.

Christ alive OP! Be thankful that's all she craves. When I was pregnant I craved beef tongue, beet root, creamed corn and marmite, all in a sandwich. A disgusting and tricky to get hold of combination. Only Cheese sticks and you are complaining?

Oh pregnancy hormones...the evening spoiler... Well time to invest into cheese sticks...

Sad thing is, next week, she'll craved something completely different and all you'll have in the fridge is an overstock of-- no longer wanted cheese sticks.