By Anonymous - 31/01/2014 22:08 - United States - Blue Earth

Today, my evening was shot to hell when I found my pregnant wife on the floor, sobbing because we'd run out of cheese sticks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 414
You deserved it 9 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then be a nice person and buy her more

For gods sake man not the cheesesticks. How could you think about your plans when such a tragedy has occurred.

Comments

Go out and buy a load of cheese sticks, chocolate and some flowers. You'll be her hero and have the rest of the evening to enjoy the good sides of pregnancy with her.

I can't help but feel your life must really suck if that ruined your evening. So yes, FYL.

Axel5238 29

I gotta agree, I can't count how many 7-11 or super market runs late at night because my girl had to have digorno pizza or a slushy or ice cream. If running for mozzarella sticks late at night is what ruins your day I dunno what to tell ya. Remember OP happy wife, happy life.

Be on top of those things bro, she is carrying your child it's the least you could do

Quit posting on FML and get your ass to the store for more cheese sticks.

squideth 18

I said YDI because you're whining while the woman carrying your child is probably going through mental and physical hell. Get over yourself and support your wife.

cryssycakesx3 22

nail on head. as I've said, he sounds selfish.

Be prepared for a lot of this op. Many pregnant women will crave something one week and the next week will get sick just from the smell or look of that item. Get the cheese sticks and try to calm your wife down. It will be totally worth it when you are holding your beautiful newborn baby in your arms.

Everyone on here needs to calm down. If he cares enough about his wife to give a single crap that she is crying on the floor, he'll have already went and bought enough cheese sticks to supply her until the kid is 3. Note to OP: It happens, get her some chocolate too next time you are out, I hear that it lessens the hormonal issues for some people.

be more sympathetic she's pregnant you ass

I say you deserved it. It takes two to tango and your evening is shot to hell. How about all she has to go through and give up while she is carrying your spawn. F HER life, now quit complaining and go get her cheese sticks.

Are you pregnant? For all we know OP could have consoled her and got her some more, that doesn't mean his evening wasn't ruined, and I would imagine that OP's wife (as well as OP) made the conscious decision to have a child, so I'm not sure how he deserved a hysterical wife because they've decided to have kids.

The use of "shot to hell" sounds like he'd rather do something else then to deal with his wife. In this way he deserves his evening ruined because he's (as it sounds) is not so pleased having to deal with an emotional wife. Never mind if he can't handle her crying imagine when the 2am feedings start.

Deciding to have kids does not mean you can't complain about being pregnant/dealing with a hormonal woman. It means you accept dealing with the hardships of pregnancy. As long as OP helps his wife deal with the pregnancy,he should be able to complain about it being hard.

yes, he should be able to complain about it being hard, but all she did was ask for cheese sticks!

You are definitely right and spot on with that observation.