By boipucci - 22/04/2016 01:04 - United States - East Brunswick

Spicy
Today, my drug dealer was the only one who wished me a happy birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 600
You deserved it 6 376

boipucci tells us more.

OP here. Thanks to the actual birthday wishes. Didn't do anything special, but thanks nonetheless.

Top comments

Comments

Happy birthday OP and wish i could give you a piece of my lasagna.

TomeDr 24

Maybe if you weren't on drugs, more people would care about you? Just a thought. Have a happy birthday.

Got to love his/her customer service!!

OP, aren't you the same guy/gal who had his/her drug dealer invite you home for Easter?

Well, it's my birthday today. Happy Birthday to you, OP! May you be happy always! :)

will everyone please get off of their high horse about op doing drugs, you all say he deserves it because he does drugs, but you don't know this person at all... maybe he has add and gets pot instead of adderall which is prescribed by doctors, but really its just lab created meth... maybe he does worse drugs, but even if that is the case I'm fairly certain his life decisions have probably not affected any of you at all so can we all just quit passing judgement on people we don't even know just because they happen to do different things than you... plus I'm sure not all, but most of you bashing him drink, news flash, alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine are all drugs......

#96 Yeah really comparable. Just read the news how someone was so desperate for next caffeine shot that they robbed a store and shot someone. Why shouldn't people judge him for taking drugs? People's character, their actions - those are things people should actually be judged by. It's like a violent prick that beats his family would say "Get off your high horse, you had fights with siblings as you were little. And you constantly step on ants because you don't look underneath your feet. + I bet you would fight back in self defense".

they may not rob a store at gun point for caffeine, but many other drugs do not make you do such things, such as marijuana, mushrooms, acid, DMT, most prescription pills, and many others. the most common violent drug is meth. don't get me wrong I agree the great majority of drugs are not good, but for all you know he could just be getting weed which is more healthy for you than alcohol, cigs, and caffeine... but I'm not justifying his use of whatever drugs he may do I'm just saying people don't need to assume hes some awful person or a low life because he has a drug dealer...

jawarston 24

pineapple express lol. Great movie