By boipucci - 22/04/2016 01:04 - United States - East Brunswick

Spicy
Today, my drug dealer was the only one who wished me a happy birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 600
You deserved it 6 376

boipucci tells us more.

OP here. Thanks to the actual birthday wishes. Didn't do anything special, but thanks nonetheless.

Top comments

Comments

OP here. Thanks to the actual birthday wishes. Didn't do anything special, but thanks nonetheless.

Happy freaking birthday! And happy belated 4/20, haha.

I can't believe people have a problem with you doing drugs. Sorry OP happy birthday doe.

DeltaDragonxx 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TMO2142 25

but delta, doesnt mean they are an addict

MikaykayUnicorn 36

55 you don't know what drugs OP does. Marijuana is harmless if that's the case. If they're doing heroin or some shit I would agree.

I can think of a lot of habbits that can hurt you and those around you besides drugs.

It's my birthday today. Happy Birthday, OP! May you be happy always. :)

Oh stop that nonsense. It is harmful. Basically everything you abuse can be harmful. You can even die of drinking too much water so let's stop with the "oh weed is harmless" lies. Mandatory use - perhaps won't have as bad side effects like abusing it would but don't delude yourself that it's "harmless".

So because there are other things that can ruin someone's life doing drugs is OK? So if I go on a killing spree, it is OK because all those people could have died in some other way. You know, many ways to die and accidents happen.

104, if you're smoking it, breathing any smoke is bad for your lungs. But other wise, it's not the worst drug out there.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

104, please, enlighten me on how it's "harmful."

It is absolutely not harmless #72 it alters your brain chemistry, changes personality with prolonged use, and can cause psychosis

NoThanks999 19

#45 happy Hitler's birthday

dragoongirl90 34

My God thank you for this name, I am going to be using this now

8313girl 28

They've been calling it Lucifer's Lettuce since the 70s. Hell probably longer than that. Its an oldie but a goodie.

maybe reevaluate some life choices?

maybe your drug habit is why no one said happy birthday to you. get clean.

turdwrangler 18

34- this relates to anything, how? I'm a fan of useless facts and all but only when it relates to the topic at hand.

did you get a present? I was close with my dealer too, I officiated his wedding.

Happy birthday man! And hey if someone has to have your back be glad it's the guy you get your shit from lol