By TDCC - 17/04/2011 01:06 - United States

Today, my dog ate a $2,000 check. My credit card bill gets taken out of my bank account tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 275
You deserved it 9 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why'd you leave it where he could get it?

MrsLender_fml 3

The check cost $2000?! How much was it for?

Comments

_MannyxAmbition 0

Your comment : stupid dog x:

baconboy_42 8

And the possibility of your bank placing a hold on your commission check never crossed your mind? UDI for not having direct deposit or taking the check to the bank sooner, and for setting up an auto payment for whichever you didn't have funding.

NCR 0

you can rewrite them or ask for a new one

ori0324 1

ydi for being irresponsible with ur money

DamitaJo79 0

YDI for waiting so long to deposit the check. it takes about 3 days for a check to go through.

k_madison 0

That sucks. I remember the time when dogs used to eat homeworks and not checks. Tsk, dogs these days..

Kathykir 0

Lol that sucks...Why would you leave it somewhere he could get it?

oblio 0

OP, call your credit card company and explain the situation. Or use a different credit card to pay the bill this one time. To those who say that it would take the bank a few days to clear the check--that really depends. My bank will generally release all funds that I deposit immediately based on my average balances. Same could be true for OP.

xoxchelaxox08 17

My bank makes all of my deposits available immediately, regardless of my balance. I think it's because I've had the account for 7 years.