Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments

It's probably unlikely that the dog swallowed the driver's license, more likely just chewed it up enough that it's no longer usable. Besides, dogs eat all kinds of stuff while you're not looking. Yes plastic may be harmful, but a driver's license eying nibbled on is hardly enough to panic over.


It would depend on whether he actually ate any or not. Puppies chew stuff up all the time when they're learning appropriate behavior, but I can't say that any of my puppies actually ATE something that could hurt them.

Loading data…