By seriouslywtf - 28/04/2009 03:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my daughter walked in on me taking a shower. She said, "Hey, yours is the same size as Dylan's!" My daughter has seen Dylan's penis, which apparently is the same size as mine. My daughter and Dylan are 7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 117 357
You deserved it 9 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know what's worse; the fact that your penis is the same size as a seven year old's or that your daughter already saw a boy's penis at the age of seven, all i know is FYL

That sucks, but maybe this boy has a really huge one and it's not so bad? And first, wow

Comments

Familia08 0

#5, who takes showers at school together that's wrong

#57 - Agreed! I did that same thing when I was little.

gefanit 0

#63 In preschool we shared showers with the girls after "gym class". Nothing wrong in it. You're the kind of people who think sexual of nude family photos of kids? The sexual is in the eye of the beholder... For normal people it's just kids.

pinkducttape 0

little kids tend to see things in a different perspective than adults - like if i buy my niece a 6 inch subway sandwich she might go home telling her mom about this huge sandwich she had and exaggerate the size - but if we are outside and find this little flowers she will once again tell her mom she saw this tiny microscopic little blue flowers in the yard - kids arent a reliable source for comparing size.

Familia08 0

#65 I know what you mean. What I'm talking about is I never heard of a school that does that especially have their children take showers with kids they don't know. Would you want your child to do that?

#1 is right mayby Dylan is hung like a horse who knows? It could be that you're average and Dylan is a freak of nature.

well if your dong is big, he must be chuck norris' son

Familia08 0

LOL at #70. Fu$@ing chuck norris

PaperxHearts_xox 0

Since they're still small children, it's entirely possible that they've seen each other naked before. Especially since many little kids still have 'accidents' and such, and are usually stripped in front of people. Kids don't really have all that much privacy. And little kids are curious, so it's entirely normal to want/ask to see their siblings/people of the opposite gender's privates. ...but about the whole 'same size' thing, it's either an FYL, or it's Dylan FTW x)