By seriouslywtf - 28/04/2009 03:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my daughter walked in on me taking a shower. She said, "Hey, yours is the same size as Dylan's!" My daughter has seen Dylan's penis, which apparently is the same size as mine. My daughter and Dylan are 7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 117 357
You deserved it 9 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know what's worse; the fact that your penis is the same size as a seven year old's or that your daughter already saw a boy's penis at the age of seven, all i know is FYL

That sucks, but maybe this boy has a really huge one and it's not so bad? And first, wow

Comments

An older boy pulled down his pants and showed me his dick when I was 7. He was trying to be mean and it was not a good experience. Maybe the fact that she's seen a dick IS innocent, but if the dad was surprised, it most likely isn't because they are bathing or changing together because parents would know about that. And honestly, by the time you are 7, you really shouldn't be bathing or changing with anyone. You're old enough to do that on your own. Talk to your kid for sure cuz however this sighting came about really should be prevented in the future. And please lock the door and/or teach or to knock.

Islander_fml 5

#2 Of course she saw her brother's penis, especially if they're twins. I saw my sisters' vaginas and my twin brother's penis all the time when I was young (i.e., under 7 years old). We even took baths together (all four of us, for fun) when we were really young. My brother and I even mashed each other's flaccid penises in each others' mouths and laughed because it tickled (we were like 4 or 5). And I don't think even that last thing was anything sexual. We weren't even aroused by it.

tdawgheath 0

@all who say "Lock the door" what you don't understand is, some bathrooms don't have locks. That's why you knock. My friend's house doesn't have any and his mom walked in on me.

rakhil11 7

ok, if what 95 (islander in case it switches) says is true...i am officially happy that i have no brother OP: ...wow

What!? I don't remember any of this! And I'm 15, not 7! Get your story straight!

HAHA, your daughter's a *****. Sucks for you.

LMFAO more like F your wifes L hahahahaha

wow #95...... My brother and I even mashed each other's flaccid penises in each others' mouths and laughed because it tickled........... i don't even need to say anything else.... except.... wow OP: Don't feel bad, ummmm, something positive from the situation...... you could become Dylan's agent for when he becomes the world's greatest pornstar and get some money off of his ginormous schlong?

wazza_fml 0

I don't know why anyone thinks you deserved that. that's harsh