By seriouslywtf - 28/04/2009 03:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my daughter walked in on me taking a shower. She said, "Hey, yours is the same size as Dylan's!" My daughter has seen Dylan's penis, which apparently is the same size as mine. My daughter and Dylan are 7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 117 357
You deserved it 9 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know what's worse; the fact that your penis is the same size as a seven year old's or that your daughter already saw a boy's penis at the age of seven, all i know is FYL

That sucks, but maybe this boy has a really huge one and it's not so bad? And first, wow

Comments

Your daughter is starting out bad. At 7 she's seen a boys penis? Wow. I'm slightly shocked. I'm sure your penis is not the same size as Dylan's though.

You are forgetting about shrinkage dude! Don't worry.

FreedomFirst 0

Wow. A double whammy. On the bright side, maybe Dylan is unusually well-endowed and that's why he's showing it off. I'm wondering how long it will take my 4-year-old to realize that his is about 3 times the size it should be at his age. It's freaking scary! That kid's going to make some poor girl run away screaming when he's older.

that_guy01 0

that is just ****** up in evey possible way.

babble 0

#21 that's what I was thinking

MAYBE...The 7 year old has a gigantic penis?

ilike269 0

WOW!! eiher that kid is really hung(for a 7 year old) or............ you've got a GREAT personality

There are so, so many levels of wrong here. You have my total and complete pity dude. Also talk to your daughter about why she's looking at people naked. Seriously have The Talk.

I wouldn't worry too much about it... kids are naturally curious when it comes to sexuality. It's not like the 7 year old is out there doing the nasty. Nevertheless, I'd have an honest conversation about it with her and your SO... and maybe Dylan's parents. Also, sorry about the unfortunate comparison.

#24 thank your for being one of the very few people here who makes sense. seriously, none of you had seen other kids naked when you were 7? and if you've got a daughter, at least you know your penis works, even if it is tiny.