By seriouslywtf - 28/04/2009 03:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my daughter walked in on me taking a shower. She said, "Hey, yours is the same size as Dylan's!" My daughter has seen Dylan's penis, which apparently is the same size as mine. My daughter and Dylan are 7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 117 357
You deserved it 9 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know what's worse; the fact that your penis is the same size as a seven year old's or that your daughter already saw a boy's penis at the age of seven, all i know is FYL

That sucks, but maybe this boy has a really huge one and it's not so bad? And first, wow

Comments

50: Doing the nasty?! FYL FYL FYL!!!! Young boys penises do get erect randomly, especially in school when they haven't urinated in 5+ hours. And... changing with girls when < 7?! in SCHOOL!? Damn, I wish I had gone to your school.

fYOURlife1989 0

#3..uhhh, i don't know any seven year olds who get erect. what world do you live in? anyway, it's not that bad that she's seen his penis, little kids don't think of things like that. they run around naked for no reason. and kids say the darndest things. maybe she has bad perception? ahah.

inam83 0

#54 All boys get erections starting from the time they are born unless they have a medical condition. They get them more often and are more noticeable when they hit puberty but they still get them before that.

I COULD read all these comments and see if what I have to say is on here, but I won't. When I was a kid, I'd show my stuff to boys. They'd show me there's. We didn't touch or anything, but just looked at each others junk. It's because young kids are learning that little girls and boys are different. It fascinates them.

It was clearly a game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours".

#11, that thought probably wasn't in the OPs head until you just said it.

missus_butter 0

Might want to make sure she meant her friend Dylan, who is 7, and not "my friend the school janitor who is also named Dylan" or something. You know, instead of freaking out like an idiot about your apparently tiny wee wee.

fYOURlife1989 0

#55, not big enough to mistake for a grown man's and #5 said it best, i don't know a lot of kids who are fooling around at that age.

Ahahaha love #60. I'm sure if yours was the size of an average 7 year old's you'd know it already. She would've only seen yours from a distance through glass or whatever anyway... Oh & for future refernce maybe you should lock the door when you take a shower. XD