You tried…

By Trapfail - 09/08/2021 04:01

Today, I claimed I was pregnant to get back at my ex and the girl he cheated on me with. I tagged him in my "ultrasound" pic, saying it was his baby, hoping she would dump him. Turns out there’s this thing called "reverse image search" and he posted the Google page where I got the ultrasound from. FML
I agree, your life sucks 207
You deserved it 7 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could live a happier and more fulfilling life with some therapy. And we all know the best revenge is living your best life without him.

And this is why we watch Catfish. It's not just entertaining -- it shows us how to expose bullshitters. I'll bet your ex and his ho are laughing their asses off at your pitiful self. DIY or YDI

Comments

You could live a happier and more fulfilling life with some therapy. And we all know the best revenge is living your best life without him.

Marcella1016 31

How do people get such specific results with reverse image search? I’ve tried to use it to find people, memes, and other bullshit and had TERRIBLE luck. And an ultrasound blob? I feel like it would spit back images of clouds or dirt or some shit lol. How the hell do you guys do it?! Also that was some petty shit, OP. Move on and find someone else (or just stay single and work on yourself), and maybe try engaging in your relationships (platonic too) in a more mature way.

I try a few different apps and services like TinEye and Google. Sometimes one makes the catch and other times it returns nothing or garbage. My Peruvian bikini model girlfriend thinks I'm Steve Buscemi. Shhh, don't tell;)

Suaria 38

I just copy and paste onto Google. I've been pretty successful in finding pretty obscure images that way

CounselorSmileyFace 8

… I’ll be absolutely shocked if anyone really thinks that your life sucks after pulling that kind of crap. Despicable.

And this is why we watch Catfish. It's not just entertaining -- it shows us how to expose bullshitters. I'll bet your ex and his ho are laughing their asses off at your pitiful self. DIY or YDI

Lydmyers 9

well that was stupid. don't lie about being pregnant. and how were you going to pull that off? miscarriage? disgusting. If you actually knew what a miscarriage and infant loss felt like, you wouldn't be so quick to throw that around. leave your ex and his new girlfriend alone, and move on with your life in a more MATURE fashion.

While the OP was definitely in the wrong for lying, don't assume people value things the way you do. I've met at least a couple of women that have had a miscarriage and didn't really lose a wink of sleep over it. Everybody is different.

This sort of thing makes me glad to be out of high-school.

Sucks he cheated but seriously how long did you think you could pull off that ridiculous charade? Did you not think how hurtful that could be to someone who can't get pregnant, or had to go through the turmoil of an abortion or miscarriage? You have totally ruined your credibility and deserve everything you get from this stupid act. Biggest YDI yet.

DoctorPALO 14

That was some petty, childish bullsh!t, and absolutely YDI.

Well he dodged a bullet there...thats some psycho type of revenge

Aurora25 29

you deserved to be cheated on