By justinj360 - 22/06/2011 04:59 - United States

Today, my dad informed me that I will be staying in the bug-infested shed for the summer when I come to visit, due to his girlfriend's sewing workspace completely taking over the only room I've ever had at his house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 782
You deserved it 2 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I say you don't let your dad get any the whole time your there to get even

Since you said "visited" I assume you don't have to go stay there. Tell your dad that you won't visit unless his girlfriend moves her stuff so you can sleep in your room.

Comments

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Hey OP.. Your Dad doesn't want you there so he can get his freak on!!! So make other plans... Then randomly harrass the asshole... Fax his home and mobile numbers on sat mornings, leave messages on his home phone answering machine..."this is the CDC... Your rash is a rare anal fungal and is very contagious.... Please call us back asap!" how about "it's jerrys pornshop calling, your account is past due, so we're not going to issue your next order of "open mouth playdolls of fun" until we receive payment, please call".. That will teach him for being a dick!

IndiRae 9

It's a little weird how you seemed to have been waiting for an opportunity to say this.

sweetbabysweet93 10
IndiRae 9

I'm a sucker for horrible puns.

when I went to my dads I'd have to sleep on either a futon or a cot in the living room. my 'room' was a sunroom that was always infested with bugs and other Louisiana critters. I got a permanent room with a bed when I was 17 and no longer went to his house.

Chrispayne 4

Like he didn't want u there at all and is using that as an excuse

devendarling 5

Let him have his GF, and if they end up breaking up, let him know that he picked her over you, and you have no interest in him only wanting you there when it suits him.

put salt on their condoms and vinigar in their contact cases.

jadejazmyn 5

dang, your dad really must be BUGGING you