By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 13:18 - Sweden

Today, my cute co-worker asked if he could use my computer. I told him my password and went to the bathroom. When I came back he said he'd finished. I tried to log in, but my password wouldn't work. I then noticed a post-it note on the desk saying, "Stop stalking me and I'll change the password back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 973
You deserved it 41 121

Same thing different taste

Comments

Pipity147 0

I like all the steps except for the stalking part......

shouldn't have made the coworkers name your password.

elusivedot 0

I think the best thing you can do in this situation is try to retrieve your password calling up for computer assistance and telling them you forgot your password. Also: try and politely ignore your cute coworker as much as possible.

ben1122a 0

today, a chick stalking me wouldnt take any hints,so i had to change her computers password.

Some guys overreact when they think a girl they don't like likes them, and they go to extreme measures to keep her away. I worked in an office where one of the guys thought I had a crush on him. He was cute, yeah, but way out of my league and I was seeing someone I genuinely liked, anyway, so it wasn't like I was lying awake at night thinking about him. We got assigned a project together and I knew it wasn't going to go well when he rolled his eyes at the news. I sat as far away from him as humanly possible and spoke only when it was necessary and ALWAYS about work other than "hi" or "bye." I was all business, all the time and didn't even smile. I did everything I could to communicate the message, "You're safe, pretty boy. Not interested here." Nevertheless, he spread a rumor around the office that I was "all over him" and "a big pain in the ass" and I "didnt' get the message that I was over-reaching" by trying to get with him. A lot of the guys were laughing that I thought I had a chance with this jerk when 1. I knew I didn't 2. I didn't act like I did and 3. I truly wasn't interested, especially after working with him and seeing was a creep he was. Some of the prettiest people on the outside are the ugliest inside and he was definitely one of them. I guess his problem was he didn't like being seen with me, even though it was clearly in a work capacity, because he didn't want the cute girls to get the idea that he was with me. Either that or he thought if he was nice to me I'd get the "wrong" idea and think I stood a chance, so he was an asshole just so I'd know my place. In any case my reputation at that company was ruined so I ended up leaving over it. He actually did me a favor. The company went under and by then I was a supervisor at my new company. Guess who applied for a job here and had the balls to use me as a reference? Guess who did not even get an interview! Without knowing what happened here, I am kind of suspicious that the OP didn't stalk as much as she tried to flirt and this is the guy's way of making sure she knows she's beneath him. If he was uncomfortable, a simple, "please stop flirting with me" would have done the trick. Screwing with her work computer is unacceptable and childish. She should report him and no matter what the circumstances he should be reprimanded. No matter what else is going on you should never **** with someone's ability to do their job. He did that and if I were their boss that would not go unpunished, even if she was up his ass all day. If he couldn't get her to back off by asking her, then that is when you file a report with personnel. Companies have policies in place to handle true stalkers. The fact that he pulled this stunt also leads me to believe that she wasn't really stalking him, or he would have used the proper channels to handle it. He didn't, so he probably didn't have any real grounds.

best comment Ive read on this site. really meaningful and genuinely helpful.

strawberrydreams 18