By Namaslayed - 16/10/2015 18:04 - India - Mumbai

Today, I tried to make a move on the cute guy who sits opposite me at work. In theory, I was going to start a game of footsie with him. In practice, I screwed up and managed to yank his computer's power cable out. He lost his unsaved work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 054
You deserved it 17 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Probably not the best way to get someone to like you. Not to mention, playing footsie with enough force to pull the power cable out is really just kicking them.

olpally 32

Hey, there's a thing called your mouth, use it to tell him you like him. This isn't kindergarten or middle school. Sheesh.

Comments

PleaseStayChill 9

Everyone loves a rebel. Just embrace the sexy anarchist persona.

So you're saying she should quit her job, 15?

Probably not the best way to get someone to like you. Not to mention, playing footsie with enough force to pull the power cable out is really just kicking them.

Honestly, at this age, people shouldn't be playing footsie to get someone to like you.

writergirl1029 17

Not necessarily. You had to be really careful to not stretch your legs under your desk at my old job, because sometimes they'd shut the computer off with even the lightest tap.

olpally 32

Hey, there's a thing called your mouth, use it to tell him you like him. This isn't kindergarten or middle school. Sheesh.

Not the direction I was expecting this comment to go at first.

Directness is sacrilege in the woman's world.

Directness in women is eternally appreciated by men, however.

My thoughts were that OP owes this poor guy a dinner. Its a win-win.

She owes him a lot more than dinner depending on how much she made him lose.

Maybe you should have go talk to him instead of doing that it's not the best idea.. I hope he forgives you !

A07 48

Still better than kicking him in the balls, atleast now you can act like it was an accident and try again another time

Try striking up a conversation! Footsies is just annoying..

when u early and have a chance for a good comment.. but ur mind goes blank..

I think that was the universe telling you it was a bad idea.

lexiieeex3 32