By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 13:18 - Sweden

Today, my cute co-worker asked if he could use my computer. I told him my password and went to the bathroom. When I came back he said he'd finished. I tried to log in, but my password wouldn't work. I then noticed a post-it note on the desk saying, "Stop stalking me and I'll change the password back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 972
You deserved it 41 116

Same thing different taste

Comments

Did you have a picture of him as your background? Was your password his name? Did you have pictures of him in the shower to fuel your 'bation station?

Haven't you read all the things that say never give your password to anyone?

Ikr! She could have just typed it in instead of telling him!

Never give your password to anyone. Come on now, this is common sense. It doesn't matter what the guy looks like, if he wanted to use your computer you should have logged him in yourself. I doubt you had to use the bathroom so badly that you couldn't type the password for him.

I'm srry ... he's just not that into u .. rejected.

Now you know to make your staring habit a lot less noticeable :) Im sure youre not stalking him and hes probably being a little dramatic, but learn to lighten up when you have a crush. Dont smother them lol

perdix 29

1. Tell him you'll stop stalking him. 2. Get him to put your password back. 3. Change it to a new password you will never share. 4. ???? 5. Profit. 6. Start stalking him again. You'll never get him unless you really put in the effort. The prey say they don't like being stalked, but they are lying. Keep after him and eventually you will have him! ;) Good luck.

I would really laugh if she took your advice.

Fake. You need to put the old password in to change it.