By Noname - 12/03/2009 22:08 - United States

Today, my cat was in the bathroom with me. I was getting undressed to get into the shower. My cat looked at me after I'd undressed and then threw up all over the rug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 150 390
You deserved it 22 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bubs_fml 0

Eh, cats just tend to vomit at inopportune times. Don't sweat it. It's just like how dogs only seem to hump things when you have company over.

Comments

I'm sure it was a total coincidence. You're taking insult in something that isn't there.

#38, FYL. Shame on you for looking down on FML's that don't meet your standards then writing an essay to express your disappointment!

summersong89 0

im sure it wasnt you hun. your kitty probably just had a hairball, didnt chew their food enough, or something...used to happen to my cats.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! sorry..too funny

Oh please. Your cat didn't throw up because it saw you undress. Coincidence much?

What a loser for posting this waste of space. Where do I vote to remove this pointless FML?

Tycholarfero 0

Where do I vote to remove this useless comment above me?

Tycholarfero 0

I thought it might've been a "My cat clawed at my sack" FML. That would've been way funnier and more FMLworthy.

greatnt249 0

Make sure to tell your dates from now on that you base your self esteem solely around your cat's physical reactions; I'm sure they'll think it's perfectly normal.