By Noname - 12/03/2009 22:08 - United States

Today, my cat was in the bathroom with me. I was getting undressed to get into the shower. My cat looked at me after I'd undressed and then threw up all over the rug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 150 386
You deserved it 22 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bubs_fml 0

Eh, cats just tend to vomit at inopportune times. Don't sweat it. It's just like how dogs only seem to hump things when you have company over.

Comments

Sharrr 0

Seriously stop whining. Your cat didn't puke because you're ugly he just puked at an inconvient time.

giaface 0

#11, harsh much? It's just a funny coincidence...

In a few months, these stories are going to be so out of hand..

I seem to have heard this one before..

Kassad_fml 0

The cat just could not believe what it has seen. must be shocked.

xtremelifter 0

animals are quirky like that, am almost entirely sure that the cat threw up because it had a hairball in its throat. Just happened to be at the wrong time for you.

I like to think that when a cat vomits, it's merely a sign of affection.

There was a similar story on here a few days ago...

xogigi 0

so fake. ok so you live in a dorm. you have kids. you got married. your a teacher. then you give your friend a neck rub and start kissing her. then you want a cofee date with a guy you like. then you have a bf. i gotta hand it to you tho, i wonder how you think up these things. it would of been better if it actually happend.

LOL. Yeah this sounds fake. However, I sometimes have to watch my doggie, and I sometimes take him inside my bathroom. Always, without fault, afterwards he needs to take a dump outside. I have no idea why. I suppose something smells in there.

mayb its cus u lock ur dog in the bathroom and then he has to take a crap