Time to go to the vet

By Pooped - 08/09/2023 01:00 - United States

Today, my cat is extremely sick and has trouble grooming himself. As evidenced by his butt. He laid on me for a while and it wasn't until a few minutes after he got off that I realized he had stained my pants. That also explains why my chair suddenly looks so nasty, and why my room smells horrible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 541
You deserved it 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please consult a vet about your cat. If it's something that can be aided with medication then both your environment and your cat will thank you. If it can't be helped and will only get worse, then you'll know what to look out for when you need to decide when your cat's time to cross the rainbow bridge is.

they have wipes for animals. you're gonna have to start doing it for ur baby

Comments

Please consult a vet about your cat. If it's something that can be aided with medication then both your environment and your cat will thank you. If it can't be helped and will only get worse, then you'll know what to look out for when you need to decide when your cat's time to cross the rainbow bridge is.

they have wipes for animals. you're gonna have to start doing it for ur baby

As mentioned before, you should see the vet. This could very well be from the kidneys beginning to struggle. There are various things that can be done to help get your cat back to health and extend it for quite some time. Your pet deserves a good quality of life and you deserve a poop free home.

My cat's kidneys have begun to struggle and his butt doesn't stink. Those cat's kidneys are frolicking in the terminal zone. Maybe the poor kitty also has arthritis, which means he cannot reach his butt anymore. Anyway, time for the vet and the damp washcloth. Lots of love.