By Anonymous - 04/05/2009 12:37 - Canada

Today, my cat was in the bathroom with me because he loves toilets. Everyone was sleeping so I went pee but didnt flush. My cat jumped onto the seat and fell in. I had to lift him out and then wash him. He hates water though, so I was scratched by my cat who was dripping with my own pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 004
You deserved it 28 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rt523 0

thats why you flush. gross.

Next time, flush. And wash your hands, too.

Comments

mardog88 0

Hey 27 She is beautiful i would of done her to you must suck but hey can i get her number

schadenfreudeFTW 0

i could imagine this happening in my house :)

yeah this is a very weird fml, can you please expand a little more on why and how your cat LOVES toilets? what does he do to them that demonstrates his love?

I don't understand. Why didn't you flush? Because people were sleeping? It's not like they'd wake up and get angry and not be able to go back to sleep because they heard a toilet flush. Come on.

ftsk_fan_12 0

i agree with number 37...its not like youre setting off bombs or something. anyway, the fact that your cat loves toilets made me laugh pretty hard

CeeCee_fml 16

My cat loves toilets too, they like to drink out of them like dogs and when you flush they are very intrigued. This is the exact reason why I either close the lid or yell at them for going on the toilet in the first place. Edit: Oh yeah, you should've flushed.

YDI I hate when people don't flush the toilet its ******* annoying. It's so simple!!! just reach out and push the handle down but we have gotten so god damn lazy as a ******* society that now there are toilets that flush for us. Its sickening and disturbing to see how pathetic people are.

OP said it was because she didn't want to wake up her family, but apparently you were too goddamn lazy to read the FML, you pathetic hypocrite.

in my parents house nobody flushes pee at night. My mom has sleeping problems, she certainly wakes up from a flushing toilet and then has trouble falling asleep again. So don't be too hard on the FML'er.

uncommonlyjulz 0