By Anonymous - 04/05/2009 12:37 - Canada

Today, my cat was in the bathroom with me because he loves toilets. Everyone was sleeping so I went pee but didnt flush. My cat jumped onto the seat and fell in. I had to lift him out and then wash him. He hates water though, so I was scratched by my cat who was dripping with my own pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 004
You deserved it 28 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rt523 0

thats why you flush. gross.

Next time, flush. And wash your hands, too.

Comments

ew, who forgets to flush? thats disgusting

My cat loves the loo too. He likes to watch the water go down in a circle maybe? I am convinced cats are perpetually high though. They love to relax and watch "pretty" (i.e. the loo) things move.

people he said there were people sleeping in the house I would have not flushed either and waited till morning to flush, but #98 gave a helpful hint

at least it wasnt a dog and it didnt shake it all off on you

cactusstar 0
McCannCanTriple 0

My cat follows me into the bathroom when I go. One of the only time she wants loving is when I'm on the toliet. this FML made me chuckle though.

OMG poor kitty that must've been really awful to go through! Yup my cat is the same way follows me into the bathroom and is very affectionate for the whole time. if he doesn't follow me in right away and i close the door he will meow and scratch at the door constantly until i let him in. But i always put the lid down as soon as i get up to prevent him from falling in or playing with the water while it's flushing or drinking out of it. When he was a kitten he used to play with the toilet water and then go into the litter box still wet and omg what a mess! (weirdo cat that likes playing with water) So putting the lid down has become a rule of the house and if you forget to do so and the cat makes a mess you're cleaning it up. I hope this was a life lesson for you OP: never forget to put the toilet lid down right away ever again when the cat is around.....and i'd say this is more of a FYCL than yours.....poor kitty that must've been really awful to go through!

I will never understand cats. It will jump into a toilet, but won't take a shower?

Generally cats don't like water and i don't think the cat wanted to actually jump in the toilet. Also a shower is very noisy and that combined with the water makes the cat more likely to panic. It's a big difference when a cat plays with water vs being immersed in water.

0 3

Good, good... Just stick to that story and your family won't suspect a thing.