By Anonymous - 04/05/2009 12:37 - Canada

Today, my cat was in the bathroom with me because he loves toilets. Everyone was sleeping so I went pee but didnt flush. My cat jumped onto the seat and fell in. I had to lift him out and then wash him. He hates water though, so I was scratched by my cat who was dripping with my own pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 004
You deserved it 28 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rt523 0

thats why you flush. gross.

Next time, flush. And wash your hands, too.

Comments

"Today, my cat was in the bathroom with me because he loves toilets." "didn't flush." yea, i'd say YDI....you left ur cat in the bathroom with a toilet full of piss but didnt flush? and the cat apparently loves toilets? were u dropped multiple times on the head as a kid?

if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down :) he's helping the planet!

oooh_dear 0

it doesnt really matter if everyone else was sleeping. unless theyre really light sleepers. they wont hear it and wake up. and if they do, im sure theyll appreciate being woken up for a split second because you flushed the toilet. as opposed to waking up in the morning and finding that someone didnt flush.

kellster 2

I'm always slightly disturbed by people who allow their pets to be in the same room with them while they're nude or having some manner of body function. It's just a little weird. Also, flush. That's disgusting. When people don't flush pee, it starts smelling like pee in the room and that's not exactly a great smell. Just flush.

That is nasty learn to flush. Gosh

Ok, I can potentially understand not flushing if you've had a history of waking up the other people in the house, even though it's still pretty gross. But to have your cat crawling around the toilet watching you use it? And then not even closing the lid to avoid an accident like that when you know it's attracted to the toilet? Sorry, YDI.

BleedingAssassin 0

I think my favorite part of this one is "because he likes toilets"... wtf?