By Anonymous - 28/07/2015 01:27 - United States - Orlando

Today, my brother was telling me about my "sweet" and "pure" ex-girlfriend. Three stab wounds have already proven otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 094
You deserved it 1 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does he know she stabbed you? If yes and he says that, I think he needs to see a doctor.

Nothing's pure about someone who does that . Sounds to me like she needs a little help !

Comments

How long were you with her, and how didn't you notice red flags? Everyone gets angry, but maybe her anger was more over the top than other people's. That's a big one

I highly doubt that the op would post a fml if he had deserved a stabbing, very few people do.

The real question Is was she a redhead? If so I understand your vicious cycle of gluttony for punishment

What if it was the opposite? Would you assume OP did something to deserve the stabbing if they were a female?

Some people are simply delusional - if they are going to stab someone I think the problem is with them. And it is not okay - I too would like to hear the ex girlfriend's side out of curiosity but tbh it is NOT ok and I think it is victim blaming to suggest it is OP's fault that someone violently attacked him. If OP were a woman and her ex a guy then I think such questions would not even be asked.

Sure there was probably a reason, but, unless it's that he was also armed and dangerous, it's 100% likely that it's a batshit crazy reason.

#20 You know, some people are just crazy and will stab a person for no reason, gender doesn't matter. Or do you think a woman is not able to do something like that without reason?

Jesus. She must have really tricked your friend there. Tell him if he doesn't know already about her stabbing you.

foxmatrix15 8

Not only is your brother an ass for bringing her up ~ probably had intentions of making his move~ tell him if he does to make sure he has life insurance and to include u in his will

I think even if that were the case an apology would not be appropriate. I mean there quite possibly is more to the story but at the same time, I don't think it is helpful to say 'well what did you do' and assume it was OP's fault.