By Anonymous - 28/07/2015 01:27 - United States - Orlando

Today, my brother was telling me about my "sweet" and "pure" ex-girlfriend. Three stab wounds have already proven otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 093
You deserved it 1 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does he know she stabbed you? If yes and he says that, I think he needs to see a doctor.

Nothing's pure about someone who does that . Sounds to me like she needs a little help !

Comments

ApollosMyth 22

I'm confused as to what situation would bring about your brother telling you about your own ex.

I guess it runs in the family. Or will soon, I should say. Blood, that is.

LazyLion 12

The crazy ones always know how to hide it

Since he likes her so much, I hope they will be happy together! In an asylum that is, as she sounds dangerous and he sounds delusional or worse.

That will probably change as time goes on...he'll learn the hard way

wow please get help from someone, like authorities or a doctor. she is dangerous

Well she had them fooled. I would run.

jezka374 15

Sometimes there are no reasons for what people do other than the fact that they're ******* crazy. Don't defend someone until you know the real story. People are too quick to choose sides without knowing the TRUTH. Sorry, you were stabbed OP regardless of the reasons.

Where is she defending him? She is telling him that she is sorry he got stabbed. That's not defending him.

This is not a response to 23, I don't know where the comment yelling at 23 for "defending" OP went.

meanleank 15

"Original poster " So by saying OP you're talking to the person who submitted this fml

Geckosrock99 33

So you're on a device that can access the internet, but you can't use Google?

Don't be silly 27, it clearly stands for Optimus Prime.

original poster...the person who made the fml