By Anonymous - 28/07/2015 01:27 - United States - Orlando

Today, my brother was telling me about my "sweet" and "pure" ex-girlfriend. Three stab wounds have already proven otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 094
You deserved it 1 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does he know she stabbed you? If yes and he says that, I think he needs to see a doctor.

Nothing's pure about someone who does that . Sounds to me like she needs a little help !

Comments

What's up with all these crazy girlfriends? Jeesh. I'm sorry that happened to you op. Just glad you're smart enough to NOPE out of that relationship.

I agree. don't get me wrong, bitches are crazy lol, but op could've did some serious physical or emotional damage. we don't know .

"Yuki~! Yuki~!" We have an escaped Yuno

Fair enough :) it is ok to question things, I just didn't get the humour because it was a really horrible fml and obviously stab wounds are really serious and it sounds like a domestic violence situation. We don't know much about it but to me it seemed like you were assuming he had done something that deserved to be stabbed - and there isn't much that deserves being stabbed I think. Although tbf I've just assumed it was a domestic violence situation.

Or course there is more to the story, there always is. But none of your examples justifies stabbing, even running over her grandma. The only time stabbing would be justifiable would be in self defense. Anything else could be dealt with by dumping him and/or calling the cops. This site is not meant to be humorous, it's meant to be a place where people can bitch about stupid situations they have been in.

Show him the scars. Like, rub them in his face.

nightfall8705 33

The first stab is the only one you get with me. You'd better pray to God I don't get up, cause I'd take a person out of this world otherwise. Your ex is a psycho and should be locked up.

If you were an abuser, YDI. If she abused you, FYL.

key word ex-girlfriend that psycho is gone

Let the dog run free without a collar. It isn't yours. It isn't your responsibility. "it ran away"