By Anonymous - 25/12/2011 08:09 - Canada

Today, my brother and I drove 3 hours to pick up our puppy. The woman we bought him from said not to put him in the cage for the ride home as he would pee for sure. She recommended I put him on my lap. Not only did he shit on the seat backing out of her driveway, he pissed on me an hour later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 029
You deserved it 7 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Seems like urine a bad place so you probably need a cool down. But hey it's Christmas and puppies are awesome!

Hey at least you have an adorable puppy for the holidays. Happy holidays, love!

Comments

Hey at least you have an adorable puppy for the holidays. Happy holidays, love!

UrLyfSuxx 0

If she said he would piss , why put him on your lap ?

blackbelt25 12

Because she said that he'll piss for sure if you put him in a cage

UrLyfSuxx 0

But how would putting him on your lap change it ? More comfortable then a cage I guess ?

Sounds defective. See if you can return the pup for a refund or exchange!

mrmakefunofu 5

As I always say... Better pissed off then pissed on... Oh wait...

Buttsexpirate 9

Seems like urine a bad place so you probably need a cool down. But hey it's Christmas and puppies are awesome!

Exactly what happened to me when I got my dog

A dog will never pee or poop where it must stay/sleep. Learn about the animal before you decide to get one... Put a box in the crate that takes up 3/4 the area of the crate, or as needed for your dog size.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
cj7geojeep 0

Why would anyone even attempt those lame jokes anymore? Btw Fyl op...not a good way to spend a long drive :/

Wow... I am honored to have THE KaySL comment on my post. I would like to thank my iPhone for making this all possible, my mom, my dad, my brother, my sister, God, Jesus, my dog Coco, my grandparents, my family and friends, and myself.

osiris39p 3

Did you rly just diss your own comment? Woah we got a badass over here!

I dont think he knows it was his comment... He refered to himself as 5.

That sucked so much it gave me cancer. Go in the "horrible pun" corner!

PeeblesWiggins 0

31, I'm afraid that corner is all filled up.

You may be dirty and smelly now, but it's all worth it. You get an adorable puppy that'll love you forever. :-)

Or hopefully lives to old age and dies of natural causes. I had a dog get hit by a car. I loved her. Beautiful black lab. My dad opened the door after I left and she chased me across the street, I yelled stay and tried so hard to stop her. The car hit her, drug her and kept going. It was terrible. The sounds still haunt me when I think about it. :( sorry for sad story time.

DontClickOnMe 28

Of course. All puppies are cute. Duh!

The puppy was trying to give you a Christmas gift.

What dog owner would tell you to hold the puppy? I understand the concept that your comforting your puppy but it's almost a for sure he's going to pee or shit on you. Especially if you have a long drive a head of you. Merry Christmas anyways!