By mackenzie_cain - 14/01/2010 05:33 - United States

Today, my boyfriend went to jail for a DUI. In a panic, I rushed to go bail him out. On the way to the jail I was stopped for running a red light. I soon joined my boyfriend in jail with my very own DUI charge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 436
You deserved it 65 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You dont think "hey... he just got thrown in jail for drinking and driving, so maybe i should call a cab or maybe not speed or do something stupid to get pulled over since i am drunk and am going to drive"? YDI for being a moron

Comments

I can't believe how stupid you are. He just went to jail for a DUI and you still do exactly the same thing? YDI!

you can't bail someone out for a DUI until they have a bond hearing. you shouldve just slept off your own drunken state and got him out the next day. **smh**

NOVAgal 0

I don't believe this is true. People aren't that stupid....right? You would have to be the dumbest person to think it was okay to drive while intoxicated. Please please PLEASE don't ever have children, the world does not need more inbreed dumb hicks like you.

mmaire 0

Oh, people really are that dumb. I've seen people show up to their DUI hearings drunk. As in, THEY DROVE DRUNK to face charges for driving drunk.

Rachaelzoey 0
jskills 0

wow you both are complete idiots

A couple of LOSERS! In case you haven't figured it out yet: YOU ARE BOTH ALCOHOLICS! Go to AA and never drink again!

pinkballoon 0

wow you must of hit every branch on the stupid tree. " hmm let me go talk to the cops while I'm high or under the influence. " yeah that makes perfect sense. also jails are not gender specfic. prisons are.

ozymandias_fml 0

YDI for running a red light. YDI for driving drunk. YDI for dating such a 'classy' person. Please ensure both of you get sterilized immediately.