By thissucks - 01/03/2009 19:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was coming over so I bought this sexy corset, some fishnets, stilettos and see-through thong. After my dad left I dressed up and a few minutes later the doorbell rang. I answered it, whip in hand. It was my dad. He forgot his keys. I'm grounded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 780
You deserved it 174 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vandaleyes 0

Rule of thumb: If you're young enough to be grounded by your parents, you're probably extremely young to be wearing that. You deserved that one.

"Um... I need to do this for a class."

Comments

holynemesis1208 3

then your dad replied, "why doesn't your mother ever do anything like this?"

#26, yes, damn her father for trying to keep his daughter from looking like a hussy. What an asshole. Look at it this way, if you had a teenage kid, and you found her dressed up like that, what would you do?

musicalmandi16 0

I agree with #14 all the way. I'm 16, but I'm still smart enough to know that I don't have to degrade myself like that for a guy at so young an age. You deserved that. Learn to love yourself a little more.

shes not degrading herself for a guy? who says she cant just go dress sexy? its f*ing hott. ud hav to b a prude ho to say sumtin lik u did. prude ho.

fed_up_thespian 9

Did you actually say "prude ho"? That's like saying an athletic couch potato or a skinny fat person.

Even though 203 has a horrible way of putting it they have a point. There's a possibility that OP likes that too; if that's the case then it isn't degrading, just kinky. as for the age thing, I don't know OP's age so I can't really say anything about that.

blinkingstarlet 15

it's not necessarily degrading. what if op is into it?

If you're young enough to get grounded, you're too young to dress like a slag.

There's plenty of cases where dressing like that is degrading, but there's also plenty where its not.. like my girlfriend and I will buy each other cute little outfits, toys or cuffs and whips etc. but neither of us consider it degrading.. its just a bit of kinky sexual fun. And @ people who are saying she's too young.. we don't know her age, and I am sure there exist people on this earth that are older than 18 but still living with their parents and capable of being disciplined for doing things under their parents roof that the parents don't approve of! @op Lmao this is one of my favourite fmls, seriously how bloody embarrassing and awkward is that.

If you're young enough to be grounded then you're not old enough to be wearing stuff like that. Though when you are, your boyfriend is a very lucky bloke.

chrisssstinaaa 0

ahahaha oh jeez, you shoulda looked out the window first to see who it was just in case! you never know

You got grounded while wearing something like that? How old are you?

betterAdventures 0

To # 30, she can still respect herself and have a little fun. If anything, at least she's confident. No big deal.