By whorecrux - 02/07/2013 03:37 - United States - Newark

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that he was going to buy me a "magic wand". Being a Harry Potter fanatic, I assumed he meant a replica wand. It turns out he actually meant a Magic Wand vibrator. I was more excited about the HP wand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 915
You deserved it 9 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Maybe he'll make it up to you by working some of his own magic with the wand.

He was just trying to enter your Chamber of Secrets.

gmc_blossom 21

Well, he's not going to get very far unless he knows Parseltongue.

what ? Hewlett Packard make vibrators ?

Can someone please explain this comment to me...?

RedPillSucks 31

and excellent printers, even if the ******* ink cartridges cost more than the damn printer.

Kick ass laptops? No. Their laptops suck. Their printers are great, though.

Aha, I would have been more excited about the HP wand too OP. Love your nick by the way :)

Are these the wands that were taken off of sale due to girls of a limited age discovering their "other" functions?

graceinsheepwear 33

Maybe it was just here then, fairly big a couple of years back, lots of mums complained after finding their daughters using them, just not in the recommended way.

Tell him "thank you, I'd figured you would have to pull off some magic to get me off"

perdix 29

He should have given you the "Dick in a Box." Step One. Cut a hole in a box...

RedPillSucks 31

Shhh!!! There's no magic if you explain all the steps.

Just keep on using it especially infront of him and EVErytime he wants sex, ignore him and say, I love my vibrator better babe. And just use it until it pisses him off! It'll be funny

Llama_Face89 33

Woah the FML is about OP mistaking what he was getting her for something else. Why punish him for buying her a gift?

Imagination is a good life skill, right?