By Anonymous - 21/06/2015 04:38 - United States - Harrison

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend murmured his sister's name during sex. Before you say he was thinking of someone else with the same name, I've only ever met one person in our town called Nohemi. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 347
You deserved it 2 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steve95401 49

OP is from Arkansas - what a surprise.

Comments

We've all called someone by the wrong name at some point but yeah in bed thats pretty bad, and his sisters name no less... That's just so awkward it hurts bet he feels awful...

My mom has called me by my sisters name before and so has my grandma. I've also meant to say my brothers name but I said my husbands name. I thought it was pretty common.

Hmmm. That sounds a little like your boyfriend has a thing for his sister.

That's kind of the point this fml was trying to make.

Thanks 26, I couldn't understand the FML until you pointed it out.

be glad it's just a fantasy of incest ( his sister's name ) and not another woman.

How is him fantasizing about his SISTER better than him fantasizing about some other random woman??

More importantly, how do we know it IS just a fantasy? O.o Maybe OP's boyfriend likes GoT so much he decided to role play as a Lannister...

The_madmax 23

She would still be another woman. Unless his SISTER is a guy, which I doubt she is. Incest is worse anyways.

Uh. But actually: Noémie is a real french name and is pronounced the same as Nohemi. Any Frenchies living around?

If he is that incestuous, it is definitely a ford.

And I take it the only name is his sister...this might be a little but of a strange situation...

sbarua219 17