By Misaki18 - 03/09/2013 17:13 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got offered a job at Abercrombie. The first thing he asked was "they only hire hot people, right?!" Now he won't stop telling me how lucky I am to be with such a hot guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 642
You deserved it 6 235

Misaki18 tells us more.

Misaki18 17

Yeah he thinks he's better than me , I feel like a Cinderella after midnight while he's the prince. He's always bragging about how good looking, smart, and charismatic he is and now it's worse. -_-

Top comments

Feel lucky they really do only hire good looking people..

Surfer7456 7

Anyone who willingly wants to work for the asshat that owns that company is automatically a douche in my book.

Comments

sounds to me your boyfriend is insecure and needs to CONSTANTLY reassure himself that HE is the one who is worth it...

Well, you could say that they also hire shallow douchebags who brag about their looks. Or just roll your eyes when he goes on another ego trip.

ariellove1992 8
Simoneaux17 11

If by hot he means "foofoo fairy princess" he's right.

Chel2010 10

Am I the only one thinking of Michael Kelso? Lol. But on a serious note OP, you should never stay with someone who belittles you and makes you feel not good enough. I was with my ex for 5 years on and off, who thought he was better than most people (not look wise, just everyone else in the world is arrogant and stupid) and he is now unemployed, living with his stepdad in the country, and practically friendless by choice. I stayed friends with him because he has good intentions and is there for you in the end and we had been friends for 10 years, but I'm also one of the only people who tolerate him, and at times I can't even do that. I'm now engaged to an amazing man who makes me feel beautiful, intelligent, and worthy of such love every day, and who gives me the same respect I give him. My point being is that people like your boyfriend aren't going to change and no matter how much you love them eventually enough is going to be enough; and someone better will come along when you least expect it to change everything you've ever known. Also, he needs to grow up and learn he's not the center of the universe. Sorry for the book lol.

Remember people, he never said she was ugly or anything, just that he is handsome. He wouldn't care so much I think if he didn't believe that his gf is beautiful and wanted to make her proud.

If that is u guys in ur profile picture then he's got it all wrong, u are beautiful and he's lucking to have someone like u!

JoseIsAdork 31

sorry op, your boyfriend sounds like a jerk who is very full of himself. anyone who makes you feel like you aren't as good ad they are isn't worth your time. and as for the other people who have commented I will say it too, you are much prettier then he is handsome, and I'll also add, even if others besides himself think he is so nice looking, it seems pretty obvious that his personality isn't so nice though and personality counts for much much more then a persons looks. if you decide to stay in the relationship I hope you won't put up with him belittling you because even though you may love him, he will break your self-esteem and I can say from experience that will make it hard for anyone to love them self if they feel they can't add up.

BriannaMGK 15

I've seen some ugly ass people working at Abercrombie & Hollister. Tell him to get his head out of his ass. He shouldn't be making you feel like you're lower than him. He should be telling YOU how lucky HE is to have YOU! What a prick.