By Misaki18 - 03/09/2013 17:13 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got offered a job at Abercrombie. The first thing he asked was "they only hire hot people, right?!" Now he won't stop telling me how lucky I am to be with such a hot guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 642
You deserved it 6 235

Misaki18 tells us more.

Misaki18 17

Yeah he thinks he's better than me , I feel like a Cinderella after midnight while he's the prince. He's always bragging about how good looking, smart, and charismatic he is and now it's worse. -_-

Top comments

Feel lucky they really do only hire good looking people..

Surfer7456 7

Anyone who willingly wants to work for the asshat that owns that company is automatically a douche in my book.

Comments

Nbd. I was a model there. they hire almost anyone

... he says right before he poses in front of a mirror and flexes.

It's just so funny how Abercrombie's CEO judges his employees on looks when he himself looks like Gollum and Gary Busey's lovechild.

They are actually prohibited by law to higher only attractive people. So he could just be a quota hire;) Not to say that that should make you feel better.

Anti-discrimination laws. Discrimination of any kind when it comes to job opportunities is illegal. This includes discrimination based on gender, sexuality, race, religion, and even appearance.

Abercrombie's focus is on employing diversity, looks are a plus. They were sued a while back for putting fork in the road at hiring only 'white people'.

Abercrombie & Fitch is terrible. Not to mention what the CEO said about the stores. I would hate to work there.

If this is truly an FML, why are you still with him?

Considering last year the CEO got in trouble for having specific underwear he required all male models on his jet to wear.... Maybe your boyfriend should do some research.