By D - 03/09/2013 18:04 - United States - Pleasanton

Today, I had to calm my hallucinating mom after she accidentally overdosed on one of her pills, then spend ages trying to protect her from the "monkey" on the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 339
You deserved it 2 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ArielTheMermaid 17

Tell her to quit monkeying around

Well, she seems like she's having a good time.

Comments

Well, she seems like she's having a good time.

Next time you have a crazed monkey on your wall in your house, text me how fun it is.

then000bster 16

Just let the monkey get we and video tape it for future reference :)

64, why would you even do that? Its not like she meant to, so why be a complete asshole about it? Ha

tatertot1985 14

Definitely it's a bad trip no reason to be a douche about it

I'll take two of what she's having... But seriously, when did doctors start prescribing shrooms?!

ArielTheMermaid 17

Tell her to quit monkeying around

Woah guys lets get serious. Remember the evil monkey moved out from Chris Griffins closet we could have a repeated offense here

Come on, guys, enough with the chimp shots.

While that sucks for you, I cannot even imagine what it must've been like for her. You're definitely a great child!

CallMeMcFeelii 13

We all have to help our drugged up moms at some point. Mine accidentally took some of my grandmas anti-anxiety pills, thinking they were ibuprofen. She thought she was flying on our couch. Hell of a story we talked about the next day. Luckily no incidents since, haha.

Michael_92 20

Gotta watch out for them ******* monkeys. Once they get an eye on you it's over.

yea those monkeys are pretry mean lol. but really that sucks. sorry op.

I find that they're pretry scary on my part actually.

yea some be creppy actually. I wouldnt **** with them. but the small ones are so cute.

They are pretry creppy as well. **** those things.

I'm disappointed that the pretry good joke is missed by this person.

jw90 18

Obviously the doctors have been switching non-hallucination pills with FML pills

At least she wasn't seeing the flying monkeys from the wizard of oz. Be thankful for that.

Wizardo 33

Either DocBastard gave someone shoddy advice or OP's mum had an unfortunate turd flinging incident when she was younger..

Me, give shoddy advice? You offend me, sir. The duel shall be at high noon. Twenty paces and turn.

Wizardo 33

Make sure you have a first aid kit ready sir, knowing us, innocent bystanders shall get hurt. May I know your weapon of choice? Mine shall be Yew and Phoenix feather, 13 and 1/4 inch.

So you're gonna rip out a chicken's tail feather and stuff it in a twig. I want to be there when you attempt to go all Harry Potter on us.