By Janie - 10/01/2012 05:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend changed his relationship status on Facebook to "Single" and his status to "I'm not kidding, leave your key on the counter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 550
You deserved it 4 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chage your relationship to "Single" as well, and then as a status write "The key is on the counter, along with your penis enlargement pills. Going to feel what a real man is like. Your brother says "hi"." FYL though. Better off without a tosser like him.

Lol? Pussy was too cowardly to do it face to face? You deserve better

Comments

Mkbitch 2

That's a real asshole way to break up with you. I need to know his story so I can decide between fyl or ydi.

Change the locks and then leave the key on the counter

I don't care what the op could be like, you don't do that. You know before Facebook and the Internet, people actually took care of their problems in person. When did this become a socially acceptable way to avoid uncomfortable situations?

cooLING 0

So, we don't know which of the two is ****** up. However, nobody here has mentioned the possibility that they were the kind of couple that.broke up and got back together often...Those are the most annoying relationships to deal with as a friend. You don't know whether to comfort your friend or tell them to hold out...

mintstashinurtea 5

Change you relationship status to single and your status to "You want your key? stop being a pussy, man up, and come get it."

FireBurns18 0

Sex must've been pretty bad..

arcriss1 0

Douche bag, not everyone revolves their relationships around sex. Idiot.

FireBurns18 0

Woahh.. It was just a joke. I seriously did not mean to be taken literally. I didn't mean to offend anyone.. But the guy was absolutely a dick.

babyshaft408 8

Facebook is the worst. This is y I don't care to have one

Taylor2332 4
insanelyXnikki 18

Well, I hope you kicked his ass before you left.