By Janie - 10/01/2012 05:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend changed his relationship status on Facebook to "Single" and his status to "I'm not kidding, leave your key on the counter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 550
You deserved it 4 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chage your relationship to "Single" as well, and then as a status write "The key is on the counter, along with your penis enlargement pills. Going to feel what a real man is like. Your brother says "hi"." FYL though. Better off without a tosser like him.

Lol? Pussy was too cowardly to do it face to face? You deserve better

Comments

brittnthomas53 0

wow over fb...whats wrong with people. you can do better girl.

Slap him and say i deserve a real man

praetor_fml 3

Am I the only one who took notice of his status? I take it from the wording, that he probably attempted to break up with her at some other point and she didn't take it seriously. I've had similar troubles. If that's not the case, then he's just a wimp for not doing it in person.

Typically when a relationship status changes on a facebook without prior discussion a person would take it as a joke, or that someone hacked their Facebook and changed it on them (like a friend.) So no, I didn't take the wording as hinting that he tried to break up with her before. If it had said "I'm not kidding this time..." I would be a little more wary.

lke0921 0

Unless he is a really huge dick. There must have been a reason that he ended it that way.

He is such a dick. How can he do that to you? At least he should say goodbye face to face. This man sucks. Forget about him. You deserve better.

Dick or not, the fact that it said "I'm not kidding" seems to imply that he'd tried to break things off before (most likely in person) & OP didn't want to accept it as reality...I'd say the message was FINALLY understood (even though he had to advertise it so she couldn't deny it any longer) She should just leave the key & get on with her life elsewhere.

Hellifex 0