By reallyupset - 29/11/2011 05:14 - United States

Today, my boyfriend became convinced that I cheated on him, and broke up with me, saying he would "get me back." When I came home, I found his key on my counter and my cat missing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 994
You deserved it 3 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What douche lord.. Property damage I can sorta understand but pet abduction is not cool.

ikickgingers 15

"I love you enough to bury the body." Run. Now.

Comments

zebrapattern 6

I dated a guy who said if I ever broke up with him, he would "get me back" by shooting me in the head and killing me. unless he was really upset, then he'd shoot me in the legs to make me suffer, and then he'd shoot me in the head to kill me and dump me in a river so no one would find me. Thankfully I got out, and I'm still alive. So you know what, be thankful all he did was take your cat.

Androidz 0

*Sneeze* Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

Sorry I was Going thru some crazy sh*t U know I love you! Take me back or I'll get back at you!

zebrapattern 6

um how was that bullshit? that really happened to me, it's called an abusive relationship. grow up.

TanzWolf 26

People who have been through actual abuse don't casually talk about it so openly... And with such unemotional, uncaring text.

I'm more interested in what the op's boyfriend is doing with the cat.......

leadman1989 15

Here Mr. Fluffules have some peanut butter. *Shrieks in agony

oXali 0

Well, at least you don't have to deal with him, OR the cat.

mom2pen 4

At least he left the key, hopefully he didn't duplicate it. Keys can be replaced, cats can't.

You mean, you didn't get an official Cat-tracker collar? shiiiiiiit

SAVE THE KITTY!!! Call up PETA so they can go whine about it, then break into his house and snag that cat back.

Hey now, no one said she wanted his house burned down

MaaaanWTF 1

It sucks that he took your cat, but hey he left his key so atleast nothing eles is going to go missing!

kimberlysoileau 6

Okay. I'm really sorry but I have to ask y'all this! Why the *** doesn't my FMLs ever get shown (or whatever u call it)?!?

Because people moderate them... It has to receive lots of approvals before its published.